The Care Advice Centre Ltd was founded in 2011, it was one of the first Independent Social Work consultancy businesses in England. We provide a personal approach to our clients and instructing solicitors, with communication always directly with the assessor. We are known for our quick response to enquiries and completion of instructions. We take a holistic approach to all instructions due to our extensive knowledge and experience within the field of adult social care. Our knowledge and professionalism making us a leader within our field.
The Care Advice Centre provides the following services:
- Certificate providers for Lasting Powers of Attorney
- COP3 and mental capacity assessment reports
- Applications for NHS and Continuing Healthcare and support with appeals
- Advising, assessing for and arranging care and support in the community or residential placements
- Support with hospital discharges
- Support with benefit applications
- Review of care and support needs
- Visiting services
- Expert witness reports
In 2019 Anna Callow became the Director of the Care Advice Centre. Between 2006 and 2019, prior to joining the Care Advice Centre, Anna worked within Local Authorities, progressing to a senior level. Anna graduated in 2006 with a Masters in Social Work. Anna is experienced in managing a multi-disciplinary team of social workers, review officers and therapists. Her wealth of knowledge and experience includes supporting clients with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, older persons and older person’s mental health. I have a particular interest in supporting clients and families in living well with dementia.
I am registered with Social Work England, a member of the British Association of Social Workers, and a member of the Court of Protection Practitioners Association (CoPPA).