PDF Membership is open to professional deputies who are solicitors or legal executives (deputy members) and employees of deputy members or their firms who work in the same area of legal practice (senior and associate members).
Be part of the collective voice
- Professional Deputies
- Panel Deputies
- Directors of a Trust Corporation
- Solicitors with more than 2 years PQE
- Legal Executives
- Solicitors with less than 2 years PQE
- Legal Secretaries
*Price does not include VAT
“The forum is doing excellent work on behalf of practitioners. Please keep it up – especially in the area of us getting paid a decent fee and promptly!”
Does your company provide services to professional deputies, their clients or those working in the Court of Protection?
Would you like to raise your profile in the COP network? With a Corporate Membership, your organisation demonstrates a commitment to the profession and excellence within it. This enhances your profile with clients and other stakeholders.
Reach key decision-makers? If your organisation’s strategy includes targeting key decision makers in the profession, a listing in the Directory can be a valuable promotional and brand association tool.
As part of the Corporate Membership Scheme you will
- Receive regular emails with news and updates from the PDF and COP
- Receive advance notice and discounts of PDF events and conference opportunities, including 1 discounted ticket to the conference.
- Preferred consultation partners for training
- Directory listing in the COP Directory on the PDF website which includes, images, links, contact details, unlimited word count, video
- Access to the Forum and notification service when PDF Members are looking for a specific service.
- Access Resources in the Members area
- 1 x login for the members’ area
In Addition, Premium Members will
- Be able to share content and emails relevant to PDF members
- Receive additional discounted tickets to the conference
- Receive an additional login for the Members’ area
- Receive invitations to some PDF Member only events
*Price does not include VAT
“Having worked closely with the PDF from its creation, Clarion are delighted to continue to support the organisation with the great work they are doing. The growth of the PDF is remarkable and it is testament to the passion and determination of the group making change for professional deputies. Clarion work closely with many of the PDF members from a costs recovery perspective, so it makes complete sense to continue to support their fantastic progress and ongoing strategy. The ethos of the PDF brings together practitioners across the nation and unites the COP community for the benefit of P, which no other organisation has achieved to this same degree.”