Mark Bates Ltd
Mark Bates Ltd (MBL) is a specialist insurer focusing on the independent living sector. With over 25 years industry experience MBL is a unique insurance broker which undertakes full claims, administration and policy design. This means that our customers get an extensive knowledge, tailor made products and great customer service.
- Trustees / Case Managers Insurance – Bespoke policy which covers the Trustee / Case Manager as the responsible employer as well as protecting the client and their care team. This policy has a redrafted wording to ensure that the unique way a Trustee relationship works is recognised protecting you from future claims.
- Mobility Scooter / Power Chair insurance – including Public Liability, Accidental Damage, Roadside Recovery.
- In-Home Warranty for riser recliner chairs, stairlifts, and beds – including Accidental Damage and Mechanical and Electrical failure.
- Direct Payment insurance – The UK's number one insurance for Direct Payments for Social Care. We work with over 300 local authorities and support organisations – includes Employers Liability, Public Liability.
- Personal Health Budget Insurance – The UK's first insurer for PHB employers. Working with CCG's across England as well as NHS England. The policy includes Employers and Public Liability with an extension to include harm to the service user by their care staff.
- Travel Insurance – for all ages offering both annual and single trip policies suitable for all customers including those with health conditions.
- Home Insurance – competitive insurance that includes Adapted Homes and offers comprehensive cover and no excess on contents claims.
- Car Insurance & Pet Insurance – Our latest 2 products both of which offer competitive rates and good levels of cover.
Every Mark Bates Ltd policy holder also receives access to the Premier Rewards Club which means they can take advantage of the cinema and restaurant discounts as well as high street savings and e-learning modules.
For more information on any policy please contact us on;